Fortran 77 package ANRAY version 4.01
Documentation of package ANRAY
- General documentation to package ANRAY
- Documentation to individual programs:
- Documentation to program ANRAY
- Documentation to program ANRAYPL
- Documentation to program SYNTAN
- Documentation to program FRESAN
- Documentation to program SYNFAN
- Documentation to program SEISPLOT
- Documentation to program BPLOT
- Documentation to program POLAR
- Documentation to program VELPLOT
Compiling and linking programs of package ANRAY
- Copy files calcops.for
of package FORMS into your working directory.
Under Unix or MS-DOS, you may wish to copy also script file
f, or sample batch file
Note that you may simply copy all files of package
FORMS into your working directory,
or extract them using
pkunzip forms.zip or
tar -xvf forms.tar
- Copy all files of subdirectory files
of package ANRAY into your working directory.
All the files may also be extracted using
pkunzip anrayfil.zip or
tar -xvf anrayfil.tar
- Now you may compile and link following programs of package ANRAY:
All necessary subroutine files and include files are included
by the Fortran 90 INCLUDE commands located
at the end of above listed files containing main programs.
The scripts must be made executable.
Under Unix, you may perform the above task by editing script
designed to compile and link a single file, and then running script
Under MS-DOS, you may perform the above task by editing batch file
designed to compile and link a single file, and then running batch file
Running programs of package ANRAY
Table of data files:
Input data files LIN are unique to each program '*.for' and have
different names, defaulting to '*.dat'.
- Data from standard input *:
Main input data of each program are read from the standard input
(denoted by * in the table below),
and mostly consist of a single line containing filenames and
at most few numerical parameters:
Description of input data * for ANRAY
(ANisotropic RAY tracing).
Description of input data * for ANRAYPL
(Plotting ray diagrams, time-distance and amplitude-distance curves
computed by program ANRAY).
Description of input data * for SYNTAN
(Computation of Gabor-wavelet synthetic seismograms in time domain,
from the results of program ANRAY).
Description of input data * for FRESAN
(Computation of response functions
from the results of program ANRAY).
Description of input data * for SYNFAN
(Computation of synthetic seismograms from response functions).
Description of input data * for SEISPLOT
(Plotting synthetic seismograms generated by the program SYNTAN).
Description of input data * for BPLOT
(Plotting synthetic seismograms generated by the program SYNFAN)
Description of input data * for POLAR
(Plotting particle motion diagrams by programs SYNTAN or SYNFAN)
Description of input data * for VELPLOT
(Plotting plane sections of slowness, phase velocity and group
velocity surfaces from the file generated by program ANRAY).
Output log files LOU are unique to each program '*.for' and the
default names are '*.out', where the program name stands for *.
Data files LU* have default names 'lu*.out', except for 'lu4a.out'
and 'lu4b.out' used to distinguish two LU4 files in program POLAR.
Demo data files are located in subdirectory data
of package ANRAY. You may wish to copy them into your working directory.
The data files may also be extracted using
pkunzip anraydat.zip or
tar -xvf anraydat.tar
File list of package ANRAY
- (A) Documentation:
- anray.htm (this file)
- readme.htm (general documentation to ANRAY)
- anrayprg.htm (documentation to anray.for)
- anraypl.htm (documentation to anraypl.for)
- syntan.htm (documentation to syntan.for)
- fresan.htm (documentation to fresan.for)
- synfan.htm (documentation to synfan.for)
- seispl.htm (documentation to seispl.for)
- bplot.htm (documentation to bplot.for)
- polar.htm (documentation to polar.for)
- velpl.htm (documentation to velpl.for)
- (B) Files containing main programs:
- anraybs.for (program ANRAY
with the B-spline interpolation)
- anrayis.for (program ANRAY
with the isosurface interpolation)
- anraypl.for (program ANRAYPL)
- syntan.for (program SYNTAN)
- fresan.for (program FRESAN)
- synfan.for (program SYNFAN)
- seispl.for (program SEISPLOT)
- bplot.for (program BPLOT)
- polar.for (program POLAR)
- velpl.for (program VELPLOT)
- (C) Subroutine files:
- anray.for (program ANRAY without model,
for anraybs.for, anrayis.for)
- a2.for (for anray.for)
- a3.for (for anray.for)
- a4.for (for anray.for)
- a5.for (for anray.for)
- modbs.for (for anraybs.for)
- modis.for (for anrayis.for)
- source.for (for anraypl.for,
- border.for (for anraypl.for, fresan.for,
seispl.for, bplot.for, polar.for)
- (D) Demo files:
- fanray.bat (MS-DOS batch file)
- fanray (UNIX script file)
- anrayis.sch (data for anrayis.for)
- anraybs.grd (data for anraybs.for)
- anraypl.sch (data for anraypl.for)
- syntan.sch (data for syntan.for)
- fresan.sch (data for fresan.for)
- synfan.sch (data for synfan.for)
- seispl.sch (data for seispl.for)
- bplot.sch (data for bplot.for)
- polar.sch (data for polar.for)
- velpl.sch (data for velpl.for)